Monday, September 27, 2010

Busiest Season of the Year Again

I'm happy to say this has been the busiest season of the year for me...second year running. Halloween has brought in costume requests and gives me a chance to be creative. I posted a few photos of my creations this season. My #1 request for a second year in a row has been my infant to toddler costume Bam Bam from the Flintstones!

So far I've created a Hello Kitty outfit complete with cat ears, a vintage (1960's) inspired Batman and Joker. I'm currently making several Bam Bams and Pebbles'. A new challenge for me this year will be creating an iddy biddy Pebbles costume for a teacup Yorkie dog. I couldn't turn it down! I'm willing to try most things once.

Come see what's new at www.lamblegs.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment