Friday, August 21, 2009

My new projects have gotten interrupted!

So I haven't been posting my progress for a little while and that's because one of my new projects for my shop has gotten a temporary nix from my list. I have been working on and off on a wedding veil with scalloped edging and tedious hand beading along the trim. I am more than halfway done with the beading but with my two little girls, other projects and customer orders it has fallen to the wayside. I removed the wedding accessories section from my shop for right now. Plus, I'm not sure it was turning out the way I wanted it to...hand beading tulle is not an easy task. If I finish it I might sell it at a discount (beginners) price to a bride out there as long as she knows it won't be perfection at a very close up look. ;) If anyone knows a bride out there that would be interested let me know.Sections

Moving on...I just finished one of my other new items that will go under the Dress 2 Impress section of my shop. I have fallen in love with shrugs and boleros! I just finished a pintucked ruffled shrug that ties in the back in a feminine eyelet white cotton. I will post photos of it soon just as soon as I figure out how to photograph myself. I'm so used to having my girls model my creations but this one isn't for the kiddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment